- DxEnterprise 15.0
- DxEnterprise 15.5
- DxEnterprise 16.0
- DxEnterprise 17.0
- DxEnterprise 17.5
- DxEnterprise 18.0
Some consideration when changing CPU core count or memory with DxEnterprise.
When changing the number of cores or memory allocation to a physical or virtual node, you can ensure that allocation policies and license count is reflected properly by re-activating each node.
- For DxEnterprise 15.5 and older, navigate to the Tools menu, select Cluster License Manager, then select Activate for any node with changes in effect.
- For DxEnterprise 16.0 and newer, navigate to Advanced Configuration > Cluster Membership, select Manage License and Activate each node with changes in effect.
If you hot-add CPU cores or memory and would like to ensure changes are reflected by DxEnterprise, you can follow the procedure below:
- Freeze the node you wish to update
- Restart the DxLMonitor service
- Unfreeze the node
- Re-activate the node as per above
You can check your currently-used core count via your license page at https://clients.dh2i.com.